Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Summertime is the perfect time for couples to get out and enjoy all that the world has to offer.
From exploring new places to trying fun activities, there are plenty of things to do together.
In this blog post, we will share a summer bucket list for couples! We have compiled a list of activities that will help you make memories and have some fun together this summer.
- Go for a hike
- Visit a new city
- Try a new activity, like kayaking or rock climbing
- Spend a day at the beach
- Have a picnic lunch in your backyard
- Grill out and eat dinner under the stars
- Take a road trip to somewhere you’ve never been before
- Catch a late-night movie together
- Visit a local amusement park
- Go on a bike ride
- Have a barbeque in your backyard
- Take a walk through your city’s downtown area
- Stargaze on a clear night
- Plan a weekend getaway to somewhere new and exciting
- Attend a music festival or outdoor concert
- Play tourist in your own city
- Go for a swim in a natural body of water, like a lake or river
- Fly kites together
- Visit a nearby town or city and explore all that it has to offer
- Play mini-golf or go bowling
- Attend a local farmers’ market
- Make frozen yogurt or ice cream at home
- Take salsa lessons or another type of dance class together
- Go for a drive in the countryside on a warm day
- Plan a picnic lunch and eat outdoors somewhere beautiful
- Wander around an art gallery or museum
- Cook dinner together and enjoy eating it outside on your patio or deck
- Visit a winery or brewery for a tour and tasting
- Have a date night in a restaurant you haven’t visited before
- Try our a couples massage in a fancy SPA
- Explore a national park by hiking for a couple of days
- Go on a road trip
- Fly in a hot air balloon
- Go to a nearby town with a Ferris wheel and have an unforgettable ride
- Write each other a love letter at the beginning of the summer with a condition that you can read it at the end of the summer
- Watch a movie marathon and prepare snacks together beforehand
- Have a bubble bath together
- Invite your friends to a water balloon fight
- Try out social media detox together for a week
- Go on a romantic getaway to some colder weather destination together
- Volunteer at the animal shelter together
What’s on your summer bucket list? We hope that you enjoyed reading this blog post and that it gave you some ideas for things to do with your significant other. If you have any other suggestions, feel free to leave them in the comments below!
1 thought on “Summer Bucket List for Couples: 41 Fun Activities to Do Together”
Your idea is good but it’s a matter of sorrow that I’m unmarried yet…..